Like the Hopkins Falls that flow over basalt rocks, the Hopkins 250’s fluid design is the perfect solution for a block that falls across its frontage.
The lower level of this home includes the double garage, a large lounge room, and
The mid and ﬁrst ﬂoors include three further bedrooms. This includes the generous master bedroom which has ‘his and hers’ walk-in robes and ensuite.
Making the most of its elevated position is the bright and airy open-plan living, meals and kitchen. The well-appointed U-shaped kitchen has a walk-in pantry and plenty of storage.
A secluded study located at the front of the home provides a quiet space for those who work from home or for students.
Inclusions as standard:
- CSR Bradford Solar ChargePack including Tesla Powerwall 2 with battery backup
- 900mm Smeg appliances
- Roof made from COLORBOND® steel
- Carpet and tiles throughout
- Stone bench tops
- 2550mm ceiling heights
- Soft close kitchen drawers
- Smart robe sliding door system in bedrooms