Named in honour of Kennett River’s beautiful position overlooking Bass Strait, the Kennett 239 is designed to maximise views.
This unique double storey design can be orientated to capitalise on the coastal views from your block. The ﬁrst ﬂoor pivots on its axis in 6 degree increments, up to 12 degrees left or right, to allow you to make the most of your panoramic outlook.
The master bedroom and open plan living areas on the top ﬂoor have balconies that take advantage of the elevated views. Two further bedrooms, a large rumpus and storage area are positioned on the ground ﬂoor.
This home comes with options to extend the garage, reconﬁgure bedrooms, add a kids activity area or change the ensuite layout.
Inclusions as standard:
- CSR Bradford Solar ChargePack including Tesla Powerwall 2 with battery backup
- 900mm Smeg appliances
- Roof made from COLORBOND® steel
- Carpet and tiles throughout
- Stone bench tops
- 2550mm ceiling heights
- Soft close kitchen drawers
- Smart robe sliding door system in bedrooms