Like the pristine Cumberland River, the Cumberland 266 emphasises clean and spacious living.
Designed to suit a wide block, the Cumberland 266 is built around a central courtyard that ﬁlls the home with natural light.
Entertaining is easy in the large open plan family area and kitchen with its generous walk-in pantry. Sliding doors open out onto the courtyard, providing the perfect layout for hosting BBQs on a warm summer’s day.
The master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet. The two double bedrooms are also generous in size and feature large built-in robes.
With options including a 4th bedroom, garage extension and kitchen upgrade, the Cumberland 266 offers a contemporary design for the whole family to enjoy.
Inclusions as standard:
- CSR Bradford Solar ChargePack including Tesla Powerwall 2 with battery backup
- 900mm Smeg appliances
- Roof made from COLORBOND® steel
- Carpet and tiles throughout
- Stone bench tops
- 2550mm ceiling heights
- Soft close kitchen drawers
- Smart robe sliding door system in bedrooms